This is a very special hotel. The price is very good for what you recieve. Excellant location. Very nice rooms and nice staff. The maids are honest as well and keep the rooms clean. The hotel even has a pool and small work out room. The lobby always has coffee all day. The staff will go out of their way to help you. My mother needed an extra table and Graeme who is always so wonderful got that for her. My Mother always comes to this hotel and so will I when visiiting Santa Barbara. There are many nice shops, the mall and restaurants within easy walking distance. Also a grocery store. The hotel rooms have a fridge and microwave. I reccomend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are visiting Santa Barbara for business or pleasure, we invite you to enjoy the three-diamond amenities and services of the Sandpiper Lodge on Upper State Street. From our prime location on upper State Street, you are poised to experience all that one of California's premier destinations has to offer-beaches, gardens, museums, historical sites, dining, shopping, and entertainment. With well-appointed rooms and suites and a heated pool and spa, the Sandpiper Lodge offers ideal accommodations for budget-minded travelers desiring a degree of sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandpiper Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Motel Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Santa Barbara
- Sandpiper Inn Santa Barbara