A comfortable 2&3 story hotel right across from the beach, bike path, and a walk to State Street shops. Some rooms have water views, others enter from the courtyard and pool. Breakfast in the lobby won't fill you up, but afternoon wine and cheese are a nice offering if you aren't out enjoying all that Santa Barbara has to offer. Weekends require a 2-night stay in the summer, but West Beach Inn is a good place to enjoy Santa Barbara and worth the drive from LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The West Beach Inn is nestled in between the beautiful Santa Barbara Yacht Harbor and historic Stearn’s Wharf along Cabrillo Boulevard. The hotel is centrally located, only a few blocks from downtown Santa Barbara and steps away from the many beaches, restaurants and shopping areas. Complimentary wine and cheese and a deluxe continental breakfast are offered daily in our sunny lobby alongside the heated pool and large luxurious spa. Guest laundry facilities and Complimentary parking are available to all guests. All rooms and suites are air-conditioned and include in-room safes, refrigerators, high quality bathrobes, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, cable TV including HBO, desks and telephones equipped with voicemail and automated wake-up call services. Complementary High-Speed Internet is available property-wide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your West Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Beach Hotel Santa Barbara
- West Beach Motel
- West Beach Inn Santa Barbara