Location is very convenient for downtown restaurants and shopping. They charge $12 for parking but it was not hard to find an evening spot within two or three blocks -- be aware that street parking during the day is only 75 minutes, so keep an eye on the signs and the clock. They do not hesitate to ticket! Breakfast is nothing special but the room and services were cheerful and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearns Wharf are four blocks away. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served weekly from 6:30AM-9:30 am and from 7 am to noon on weekends as well as free WIFI throughout the hotel. As a pet-friendly hotel, we welcome furry companions for $45/stay (up to 2 pets under 50 lbs.). We offer affordable parking to our guests at a rate of $14/day for 2016 and $16/day as of January 1, 2017 as well as complimentary bike rentals, and nearby, off-site swimming pool and 24-hour fitness facility access. Stay with us in the heart of Santa Barbara, where you are steps from all the city has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel