“First Class Experience”

Sustainable Vine Wine Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: ONCE DAILY, ALL DAY TOURS to Santa Barbara small-production wineries and vineyards - Group or private tours available. Tours include premium wine tasting, vineyard tours, and behind the scenes winery production and barrel room experiences. Tours are all-inclusive offering Tesla and Mercedes-Benz vehicles, all tasting fees, an organic picnic lunch, and a company owner and industry professional as your personal host.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Our family had a wonderful private tour with Scott. It was amazing to be able to experience a tour that is not open to the public. The scenery was outstanding (bring your camera) during the car ride to the various vineyards. Lunch was wonderful. Scott picked us up promptly at out hotel at 10:00 am and we didn't get back to around 6:00 pm. It was really a perfect day!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Scott Bull did an amazing job with the group spirits as well as sharing his expertise on wines. The day was a relaxed one still with a clear focus, great selection of wineries and fun people. He also advised us in finding a good restaurant for the evening before (The Lark). And sustainability as a theme is a guarantee for a gathering of nice people.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

What a great way to spend a day, relaxed but informative, stunning locations only bettered by the wine we were lucky to have sampled. Thank you Scott for being a great chaperone, highly recommended, we look forward to visiting you again one day.

1  Thank Simon K
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I mean it when I say, STOP reviewing other wine tours now. You must go on a wine tour with this company. We recently went on a tour with Scott & it was absolutely fabulous. He is a wealth of knowledge & took care of everything. He even leaped at the chance to be our own personal photographer. I've been on many tours/excursions in many states & countries & this tour is in our top 3! Just book it already. Stop hesitating & researching. Also, you taste a lot of wine, so pace yourself. We visited 4 locations & my hubby & I were pretty tipsy after our 2nd winery. Had a wonderful time & can't say enough. If you don't like wine, still book it just for the scenic views, knowledge learned, delicious lunch, and overall good time & company. We will definitely book this tour again next time we visit SB.

2  Thank Nora_Ellen304
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was referred to SVWT by a colleague. Knowing that the he is a real wine guy, I asked for a few referrals for wineries to tour, etc... as my wife and I, plus 6 others, were planning a trip to SB for my 40th bday. Taking my colleague's advise, I booked with Sustainable.
Needless to say, we were totally blown away....an amazing day of tasting and fun. We were picked by Scott, promptly at 10am, as I was told, and managed to get in 4 wineries that day...ALL TOP NOTCH, ALL PRIVATE TASTINGS....on top of that, we were given lunch and the van had music playing the entire time via Pandora.....
This is the place to use if you're looking for top-notch experience!