The Agave Inn Hotel is one of those cozy inns that gives a lot of attention to the details. The rooms were small (which we can see from the pictures of the hotel itself), but large enough for my husband and I in one night stay in our way to San Francisco. The decoration is clean and modern. I was concerned that we were going to have problems with the noise, since it's located in a very busy avenue of Santa Barbara and most rooms are faced to the street, but I slept very well, no noise at all, They offer some pastries, coffee and tea as a plus for the guests, it's not a full breakfast. However, they recommend this nice, genuine French cafe near the hotel, which has excellent croissant and coffee. Wi-Fi access was very good, I would suggest bigger towels in the bathroom - ours were too small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara