Stayed for one night with a family of three. Large spacious room with comfortable new beds. Well decorated and colorful. Pleasant change from typical drab and boring chain hotel rooms. Very clean and quiet location. Easy to find. Too far away from downtown to walk but only about 5 min away by car. Parking was limited so we had to park in the lot next door and needed to move the car by 9 am the next morning but it wasn't an issue because we planned on leaving early anyway. Staff seemed friendly enough but didn't have too much interaction with them other than at check in. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi, free parking, coffee maker in all room and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara