“Average experience”

Ranked #295 of 440 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

I went there with my family 2.5 year old son and my husband. They didn't have any menu for kids or anything for them. The food was good and spicy, but I'm not sure why it didn't feel that good to be at the restaurant. I don't think I will go there again.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Very good Indian food, not distinguished but well done. The decor is more upscale than most Indian restaurants, and the staff is very attentive. A good choice.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

This is the most diverse and delicious Indian food spread I have every seen. The restaurant is nicely set-up and the service is amazing. All of the food is very spicy, I couldn't eat very much of the food, so it may not be the spot for you if you can't eat or don't like very spicy food. However, I tried almost every dish and it was all very delicious, then I had to extinguish the fire on my tongue with lassi and naan.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

You must go at this place if you are looking at some good indian food. Do not try the chinese, as thats not the indo-chinese we eat. Try paneer-e-mezbaan and garlic naan. Really good staff and extremely polite customer service. If you like drinking, there is a nice bar that serves various alcoholic drinks and the ambience is really. You will love the way they present you the food.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

went for dinner on a recent business trip. Should have noticed that at 630pm only 1 other couple in the place. Had two chicken dishes which were overcooked, bland, and the meat quality was terrible. The prices were on the high side, especially for such poor food. Not sure who's cooking, but this was the worst Indian food I had ever eaten.