“Good Enchiladas”

1,566 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,673 helpful votes
“Good Enchiladas”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

We went here with work friends and had a good time - enjoyed their enchiladas.
Free parking in lot by restaurant - close to 101 (about 2 minute drive away).
Nice and friendly service.

• Visited February 2014

Winnie, Texas
“Good!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

After seeing a few of these during our trip through California, we decided to give this one a try. It was good. Our waiter was excellent! The food came quickly and it was very good. Would dude finitely return.

• Visited January 2014
Boston
“Standard good food, great service”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

My solo dinner at El Torito was exactly what I was looking for. The service was great and and the food came quickly. I had a fajita combo that came with a cheese enchilada - the fajitas were delicious, particularly the peppers and onions, and the sides were great (guacamole and their special corn cake that is like a dessert). The enchilada was really nothing special and I'm happy I didn't just order those for dinner. There wasn't much sauce and the cheese was kind of fake and runny. I had a giant glass of sangria that was also very good, and fried ice cream that was great. Overall I was really pleased but if I had just ordered enchiladas, I think my review would be very different!

Visited October 2013
Fortuna, California
“A bit hard to find, but worth it”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great food with nice selection, nice ambiance, reasonable prices and good service. I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican food, but I thought theirs was particularly good.

Visited July 2013
sacramento
“Not the best meal.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

They look to be hurting for business. We went on a Saturday night at 7:00pm and it was very quiet. Food was a little cold for my liking. My teenagers had nachos and the cheese was not melted. The salad should not be charged extra, in my opinion.

Visited August 2013