Motel 6 Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$164
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$209
Avatar Hotel
The Plaza Suites Silicon Valley(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$333
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Pool
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$176
Best Western Inn Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$207
US$399
US$389
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
HYATT House Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$336
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$312
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$168
HIExpress.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Simple no-frill stay. Nothing special but at US$55 the acco was a good one. However if you need wi-fi, be prepared to pay extra. No gadgets like microwave or refrigerator. I would rate it as a very average accommodation. Rooms were clean and daily cleaning was good.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Dipayan
Reviewed 7 October 2011

This was the cheapest rate I could find on the internet, and I was prepared for an adventure. The hotel was in a busy area of Santa Clara with lots of strip malls and fast food joints around. The hotel staff was courteous and I did not have any problems with check in/out or daily room cleaning, except they do not provide shampoo so bring your own. The problem was I booked non-smoking and the room was clearly marked non-smoking but there was an overwhelming stench of tobacco in the room that overpowered my as soon as I walked in. I eventually was able to cope with it by opening the window all the way and blasting the air conditioner at the same time. .

Room Tip: "Non smoking" may not mean non-smoking
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank channelswim4
Reviewed 1 October 2011

We looked at 4 rooms before 'taking' a medium room. There was CHICKEN WIRE on the airconditioners where the vents should have been. The room smelled. We bought baby powder ( spinkle on the floor ) and 409, did a cleaning before we even brought our luggage in. The TV was snowy. there was no hot water in the sink. there was a Mary Jane (hint) party going on a few rooms from ours all weekend. the manager Never did a walk thru. I have an associate that works for Motel 6 and he couldnt believe this property . Go some where Else !!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2011

This place was kind of in a sketchy area and it looked like there were a few people who stayed here permanently (they had a bookshelf in their room with the windows open). There were also random people walking around aimlessly. The room itself was supposed to be non-smoking but did have a hint of smoke smell and cigarette burns on the bedspread. The bathroom was large with good water pressure, but could have been cleaner. The beds were rock hard as well. I was a bit scared to park my car here and crossed my fingers that it would be there the next morning.

One thing that was good was that there was a Korean dessert house (Honey Berry?) that had crepes, waffles, froyo, coffee and shaved ice down the street. This hotel is in a Korean district so there seems to be a good deal of food in the area. Seemed a bit pricey for a Motel 6 as well. On the bright side, the towels were new and fluffy and the TV worked well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2008

If you ever saw the movie "Scarface", think back to the scene when Tony's buddy is chained to the shower curtain rod in the bathroom, and then meets the chainsaw. Well, the scene must have been filmed here, red splatters on the walls, the vent, the floor, the shower, etc. Why it wasn't just re-painted I don't know. Part of the hotel has been converted to a residential hotel, and those folks simply feel they own the place and blast their tv's and stereos at all hours. I've stayed in a few Motel 6's in my life, and I never expect much, but most are at least clean. This was the single worst motel I've EVER step foot in by far.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family