“Can't go wrong”
Review of Parcel 104

Parcel 104
Reserve with OpenTable
Parcel 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 448 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Great America Parkway
Description: Our award winning Santa Clara restaurant features Chef Bradley Ogden and his Farm to Table fresh American fare for an inspired and unique culinary experience. Open daily for breakfast, and weekdays for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I was staying at this hotel so I ate here a few times. I love that it's farm to table. It's expensive but I'm willing to pay extra for that. Great service.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I love this place. From their breakfast buffet through lunch and dinner, their fresh, farm to table, organic where possible food is a favorite of mine in this area. It seems out of place to have this quality of creative food in a hotel, but there it is. The only thing that might keep this from being a totally stellar experience are the prices - not crazy expensive but not cheap either. However, I don't mind paying for the quality that I get here. I am not a wine drinker, but all of my friends love the wine selection. I also have been to 3 different catered private parties here. The only thing that beats the excellent dining in the restaurant is when they cater these parties. Every one has been absolutely superb, with a great selection of really wonderful and delicious foods of every kind. This chef and his staff obviously love to please!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

My colleagues and I recently ate at the Chef's Table at Parcel 104. The chef's table is a table in the room with everyone else with a screen on the wall that has 4 greasy-looking CCTV pictures of work surfaces in the kitchen that couldn't really be seen if someone was actually leaning over them to work on them.
It didn't detract from our meal, but if you book this table, don't get too excited. It is in an alcove, so it's good for a group of 8-10.
I enjoyed the food and wine here. The food was well presented and delicious. My colleagues had enormous steaks that they loved. The service was pleasant.
The restaurant is in a HUGE Marriott. I actually got turned around on my way back from the ladies and had to ask for help in the restaurant to navigate my way back to the table. The restaurant itself is also large so it's got a lively atmosphere which is good for groups, but I probably wouldn't go there for a romantic meal for two.
All in all - a very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I love this restaurant. Ever since I discovered it, I eat here every time I'm in the South Bay. I cannot say enough good things about it. For starters, the food! Local, organic, combinations and food pairings that would never occur to me, but as soon as I read it on the menu, it makes so much sense, and then when I eat it and... always a revelatory experience. The wait staff is excellent. The hostesses are always gracious. It's a really nice restaurant, but they're not snobby or snotty, which is a peeve of mine. They have outdoors eating area that is drop dead gorgeous. If cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

If you're looking for an expensive, good restaurant in Marriott Santa Clara, this is your place. The service is good, the food is good, but the prices are very high. A great place for a business meeting but paid parking is still a hassle with gates that don't work and confusing parking validation, etc.

Been to Parcel 104? Share your experiences!