“Great Service”
Review of Parcel 104

Parcel 104
Reserve with OpenTable
Parcel 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 443 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Great America Parkway
Description: Our award winning Santa Clara restaurant features Chef Bradley Ogden and his Farm to Table fresh American fare for an inspired and unique culinary experience. Open daily for breakfast, and weekdays for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was surprised it was a restaurant at a Marriott but walking in I was impressed with the restaurant and we were immediately seated and the server seemed right on it, we were waiting for another person so we took the servers recommendation on the cheese plate and ordered our food after our drinks were served. They asked if we wanted bread which we did, they don't leave you a basket of bread but will ask if you would like a slice of walnut/raison bread or sourdough, we opted for both, they were not big pieces but it was good and the server forgot we had ordered the cheese plate appetizer and our food came out right away. I had opted for a grilled fish which was delicious, had some peas and snap peas which was ok. We then decided we would order desert and share, we didn't realize it was a sample of chocolate deserts and it had 3 different ones which each were about the size of a piece of chocolate that you would get in a Godiva or Sees box candy, we laughed and laughed about it, I'm not sure if the combination of all 3 are a spoonful, that was disappointing and surprised that they would actually have someone pay for desert. Otherwise it was good not a place that made me want to go again but it was a good enough experience.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was expecting more of this place but it turn to be just another option, food is good but nothing extraordinary. Service top class but is pricy.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a basketball game. I feared we would be dining at Sizzler until I read the reviews of this place. Do not believe the people who say portions are small. Maybe compared to Applebee's! I couldn't finish my lamb and my husband's pork chop was huge. The Magnum .357 is a delicious take on a Manhattan. The wine list is pricey so stick with the cocktails and tasting flights unless you see something super compelling.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Try the potatoes on the appetizer menu. Very tasty, and hard to explain why. The food is very good, fresh, and of the highest quality.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Had a business dinner at parcel 104 and can highly recommend the place. Fresh taste Californian food, great service and good atmosphere. Very nice steak and deserts. A bit expensive but that's what you should expect to pay for a decent food.