“Yummy sandwiches” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
San Jose, California
“Yummy sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

My first time here and I am in love. My fiancé and I will definitely come back. There are several sandwiches to chose from. Actually, we were kind of overwhelmed with the variety of sandwiches ...they all looked so good!

I got the Andrew Luck and my fiancé got the Jeanette Pohlen...both on dutch crunch. YUM. The sandwiches were SO full of flavor. Every bite was heaven. My taste buds were definitely going crazy (in a good way.)

I cannot wait to go back and try other sandwich combinations.

We also got a little "dessert" in our bag when we ordered our sandwiches to go - caramel apple pops...I love these! That was just the icing on the cake.

UPDATE: Iv'e been here several times now....ordered different sanwiches and I am always happy and satisfied. Love this place.

• Visited January 2014

Cave Creek, Arizona
“Best sub EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Tried Ike's for the first time over the Thanks Giving holiday and I'm in love!!!! My daughter goes to Santa Clara University and took me to this place since it is a short walk for her. I'm not a big fan of subs, but I will make an exception to Ike's. The veriety of subs is in the hundreds and the bread is amazing. The service is friendly and fast! The only problem you might have here is that there is limited sitting, so you may have to take your sub to go. If you don't have a big apetite, one sub may be enough to share although you may get "territorial" with yours! :-).

Highly recommend it!

• Visited November 2013
Santa Clara, California
“Best sandwiches in the South Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Tried Ikes for the first time tonight. Hands down best sandwich in the south bay. I had the Spiff Tiffs on Dutch crunch and it was really good. Sandwiches aren't as long as little Luccas but the flavor, selection, and filling make up for it.

San Jose, California
“Ike's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great food and as always great service at this location. The sandwiches are pricey compared to most other places, but they are definitely worth the price. The only downside at this location is the lack of parking and not much table space if you want to stay and eat your food at this location.

Visited September 2013
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sandwiches in the Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Wow this place blew my mind. It has the most amazing dutch crunch bread and some super awesome sandwiches. The staff is super nice and helpful. Only downside is not much seating but trust me the sandwiches are so good you wont care.

Visited October 2013