“Clean rooms and helpful staff. Location just perfect”

BEST WESTERN Inn Santa Clara
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Clean rooms and helpful staff. Location just perfect”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

The location is just so perfect. It has very good restaurants near by and they also provide you a coupon that you could use at a near by gym.
Room is maintained nice and clean and the staff is really very helpful.
Breakfast is pretty good as well with a good variety.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn Santa Clara, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear of your wonderful experience with our hotel. Our aim is to provide all our guests a wonderful stay and a great customer service. We hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
Taipei, Taiwan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2013

I usually chose this hotel when I have a biz trip in Bay Area because of location. However, the room rate was below $100 two years ago. But it reach to almost 160 per night during week day. The price can't compete the quality. I won't chose this place anymore if the room rate still higher than 120.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Manteca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2013

Kind staff, good breakfast, clean room, comfortable bed, sink not in with shower, fridge, micro, very good experience. We were here because my father was in hospital and took turn for the worst we never knew if we were going Home or staying, the staff worked with us as much as they good. They were great!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

I was checked in fast and easy my room was clean and fresh they have nice flat screen tv's with microwave And mini fridge. Very helpful and nice staff make you feel welcome. Very convenient walking distance to many restaurants shopping and entertainment (bars close by)

• Stayed February 2013
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

Stayed here for 3 weeks and overall a very good experience. Very helpful staff, very accommodating and courteous. Managed to give me a good flat rate for almost all the days I stayed except two. The room was clean and spacious and a king size bed for a single occupant is more than sufficient. The rooms were cleaned every day and I could not ask for more. Will come back.
Areas of improvement - Just one, the remote for the TV was just too minimalistic, no options other than on/off and volume controls.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Reno, Nevada, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. My first preference tends to be to find a Hilton but I chose this hotel instead due to its low price yet good value.

In every way I can list, the quality was wonderful given the price. What made it especially nice is how transgender-friendly *everyone* was.

I’m a 6′ tall transgender girl, clearly not a genetically integrated girl and clearly not male either. My aesthetics have an effect that tends to fluster especially young males, and not in a good way. I take it as it comes but I don’t like it.

I just finished writing a review about another hotel where the front-desk staff seemed to feel so awkward that I chose to leave early. They weren't mean, just struggling to deal with the concept. By contrast, everyone I dealt with at this Hilton Garden Inn either has received good training on what transgender girls are and how to deal with us (like any other girl) or everyone was just naturally gracious and savvy.

Either way, my stay there was super-nice and I liked it a lot. It's such a relief to simply be treated like the girl that I essentially am, without it being an issue.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

it was quite late when we checked in, the desk clerk was asleep had to wait for a little while but inspite of that the rooms are clean and the beds are comfy also comes with a continental breakfast. Over all not bad for a 107 dollars a night quite neAr the winchester mansion too.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Hilton Santa Clara
Hilton Santa Clara
#1 of 32 in Santa Clara
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,223 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn Santa Clara? Share your experiences!