As the other reviews have said, it looks good from the street but don't be fooled. This place needs a serious updating. It is low priced but it attracts that kind of clientel. The pillows were about 2 inches thick, not good. The beds were hard and need replacing. Walls had cracks in them. I think the lanolium was the same I used in a kithen in the 80's. It was clean thank goodness. Would not go back no matter how cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our history began when Jack Mariani settled in Santa Clara in 1907. After farming his orchards for many years, he was inspired to pull out five acres of prune trees and create the Inn and Restaurant. Ever since, our guests have experienced lodging and dining of the highest caliber in a relaxing, homelike atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy your stay, because we operate the way Jack Mariani designed it - as a family place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Mariani's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariani`s Hotel Santa Clara
- Marianis Hotel Santa Clara