Staying here for 4 nights while traveling in San Jose and Santa Clara. Old and season hotel. My room doesn't have a good wifi reception, so I complain and the receptionist gave me a LAN cable, which is not useful for my other gadgets.
The room have fridge - a very noisy one, which I have to switch it off. Coffee maker. TV. No microwave in the room even though they said it is available in the room. Need to go to the centralized kitchen.
Very basic breakfast - continental.
Overall - staff is responsive. Room is clean and tidy. Free shuttle to airport.
Location : middle of nowhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our history began when Jack Mariani settled in Santa Clara in 1907. After farming his orchards for many years, he was inspired to pull out five acres of prune trees and create the Inn and Restaurant. Ever since, our guests have experienced lodging and dining of the highest caliber in a relaxing, homelike atmosphere. You're sure to enjoy your stay, because we operate the way Jack Mariani designed it - as a family place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Mariani's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariani`s Hotel Santa Clara
- Marianis Hotel Santa Clara