Hotel was outdated but very clean. Room was spacious and had a fridge and even a stove with microwave. The A/C worked great for being an older hotel. My kids said the wi-fi was the best! They offered basic breakfast danishes/donuts. Just a little something to start your day. Get there early cause they run out fast! Overall it was a good stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- INTRODUCTION:• Granada Inn offers wide choice of accommodations:• Deluxe rooms with king size bed or two double beds with a choice of smoking or non smoking rooms.• 67 guest rooms and a Master & Deluxe suites. “ Granada Inn is a family operated hotel.”LOCATION:Ideally located on the historical El Camino Real in the heart of the Silicon Valley in downtown Santa Clara, California and about two miles away from downtown San Jose and just a few minutes away from:• Santa Clara and San Jose Convention center• San Jose International airport• Museums, Paramount’s Great America theme park, International Swim Center, San Jose Arena, Health club, and Bay area’s biggest companies• Walking distance from numerous restaurants, shopping complexes, and entertainment facilities. “Granada Inn could not be more ideally located”AMENTIES:1. Fully equipped kitchenettes with microwaves & refrigerators.2. Remote control 32"TV/LED/LCD.3. Free Local calls.4. Each room has Clock Radio, iron, iron board, hair dryer.5. Shuttle service available with surcharge6. Complimentary service - Continental Breakfast.7. Coffee Makers and some utensils in each room.8. Dedicated WIFI - Surcharge $3/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Granada Inn - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn - Silicon Valley Hotel Santa Clara
- Granada Hotel Santa Clara