“Perfect for business”
Review of Woodcrest Hotel

Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed 8 May 2014

First time to stay here, and will be back. Stayed here on business for one night. Easy and pleasant check in. Stayed in a room with a king bed, plenty of space ,desk, super fast wifi.
Quiet. Excellent value. Buffet breakfast was fine, excellent coffee, fresh fruit, etc. Parking is easy, and no charge. Professional staff, at check in, check out and during breakfast.
Room was clean, bed comfortable. Towels, etc., were in great condition, given the fact that some
large chain hotels have some very thin towels. Room showed some signs of on the carpet. Not a big deal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Woodcrest_Hotel, Director of Sales at Woodcrest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel for your stay!
We are ecstatic to hear your stay with us was pleasant.
I will notify our front desk staff and our house department that they are doing a fantastic job.
We will be going through a renovation very shortly and we would love for you to let us know how we are doing at that time as well.
Once again, thank you for staying at the Woodcrest Hotel and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have preferred Woodcrest during all my visits to Santa Clara due to its rustic appeal and great staff. The hotel has a castle like structure and will maintained.

The front desk staff including Tiu are awesome and are always ready to help you. The rooms are clean and comfortable.

The full complimentary continental breakfast gives you a variety of options to start your day. If you enjoy your drinks then you have one complimentary drink Monday - Thursday to help you wind-up the day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Woodcrest_Hotel, Director of Sales at Woodcrest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel for your stay!
We are glad that your stay at our hotel was pleasant.
I will notify our front desk staff and our house department that they are doing a great job.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

i have stayed four times during my visit to santa clara, this hotel has impressed me with a warm welcome and carrying staff during my visit, i should say special to Rupert, front desk manager for comforting me throughout my stays at Wood crest. The hotel has good road side view rooms for nice ambient fresh air, The break fast is having only limited editions ( options), other than that i recommend this hotel for everyone who wish to have a comfortable stay with nice experience

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Parthaa
Woodcrest_Hotel, Director of Sales at Woodcrest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel for your stay!
We are glad that your stay at our hotel was pleasant. We will also take a look at our breakfast menu to see if we can add additional selections.
I've notified Rupert about the positive review and he is ecstatic as well as appreciative.
Here at Woodcrest hotel, we are always listening to our guests in order to improve our service and the overall quality of the hotel. We really appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I don't really usually make a review or comment on the hotels. But this time it made me. I checked in 3 weeeks ago Friday. I've never been satisfied in other hotels when I checked in through them. This time I'm extremely satisfied because the asian girl name Reyna was a wonderful Front Desk Agent. Me and my business partner walk in for 2 rooms. Before we checked in she offered us a free bottled of water. It was a pleasure for me because seems like she cares about the guest. She greeted me, my dad, and business partner with a friendly attitude customer service. She then explain the free breakfast, free wi-fi, free dvd/blu ray movie, free business center. We love our room she assigned the best room for me and my business partner. The room was very clean, and again inside the room has free bottled water again. We like our bed, and soft pillows. The bathroom, towels our clean too. I will defitely come back in this hotel again. Thanks Reyna we appreciate your kindness.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Woodcrest_Hotel, Director of Sales at Woodcrest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel for your stay. We are glad that your stay at our hotel was pleasant. We will be going through a renovation very soon and we would love for you to let us know how we are doing at that time as well.
I will also let Reyna know that she's doing a great job, we always encourage our staff to be as friendly as possible.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed here on a business trip for the week. The services was excellent and the rooms were very clean. To top that off there was a full complimentary continental breakfast every morning! I will stay again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Well, the staff was so nice and there are so many little extras that I hate to say anything negative about the property. But...There is major construction going on next door. I know that's not the hotels fault, but you have to warn people if they are going to stay there. The rooms were very clean but are in need of updating. Older carpet, beds and furniture. Probably time to update the plumbing fixtures. Enough of the negative. The staff was awesome. The breakfast was a pleasant surprise (scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, bacon, breads and muffins, cereal). And the manager was very friendly. Oh, and you do get a free beer and cookies everyday. Also, perfect location for us and can't beat the rate for this area. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again for a short stay, but might look elsewhere for extended stay.

Room Tip: Make sure you request a room away from the construction.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Woodcrest_Hotel, Director of Sales at Woodcrest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear guest,

First and foremost, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel for your stay. We are glad that your stay at our hotel was relatively pleasant. We apologize about the construction next door, we understand how frustrating it is to be awaken by the noise from the construction.
We will be going through a full renovation starting December. Hopefully, your experience at our hotel will be even better next time. We will continue to find more ways to make your stay at Woodcrest Hotel more enjoyable. Once again, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel and hope to see you soon!

Joseph Chang
Director of Sales/Marketing

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I'm a walk in customer. I always choose to stay the Woodcrest Hotel. Everytime I visit the hotel, I always felt that everything I need was there. The Front Desk Associate Rina who Check me in last Sunday was very friendly and smiling. The manager was very nice too. My room was so clean and I'm happy I can open my window. The restaurant near by is just a walking distance. I will definely comeback with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Woodcrest_Hotel, Director of Sales at Woodcrest Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Mr. Yosh,

Thank you for the positive feedback on our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time. We will continue to find more ways to make your stay at Woodcrest Hotel more enjoyable. Once again, thank you for choosing Woodcrest Hotel and hope to see you soon!

Joseph Chang

#2 of 32 in Santa Clara
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Larkspur Landing Campbell
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel

Been to Woodcrest Hotel? Share your experiences!