We came to Santa Clara purely to visit California's Great America Theme Park and stayed at Embassy Suites because of the excellent value package available.
The room (suite) was huge - you entered into a large lounge area with TV and sofas, microwave, fridge and sink. The bedroom was just as big and also had a TV in. Very Clean and comfortable throughout.
Check in was quick and friendly, along with our room card we were also handed our park entrance tickets (actual tickets - not vouchers, so no need to get in line and exchange at the park).
Free parking lot.
Breakfast (included) was awesome, set out in 2 large rooms off the lobby. Choice of food was amazing loads of different fruit and cereal, coffee and juices, pancakes, sausages and home fries plus a cooked to order station for eggs, omlettes (with loads of different fillings) and bacon.
We would stay here again if we come back to Great America.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites