Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara
Avatar Hotel, a Joie de Vivre hotel(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$163
Best Western Santa Clara University Inn(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$176
Hotels.com
Best Western Inn Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$164
Hotels.com
Hilton Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$145
US$169
US$163
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$158
Hyatt Regency Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Pool
Santa Clara Marriott(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$312
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$131
US$120
Official Hotel
HYATT House Santa Clara(Santa Clara)(Great Value!)
US$436
Hyatt.com
1,016 results
All reviewsevening receptionindoor poolmade to order breakfastliving roomfree happy hourcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfastomeletdefinitely stay here againbusiness centerbusiness triplevi stadiumnice staysilicon valleyfree parkingfreewayhilton
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Really nice hotel that has free vending machines on the premier suite floors. Took advantage of that but noticed after Friday night the vending machines were empty all the way until we checked out on sunday. Other then that this is a very nice hotel with comfortable beds.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbSuites, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience. I appreciate your feedback about our vending machine and truly apologize about the inconvenience of it not being stocked properly. We are working with our staff to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. I'm glad you were able to enjoy your stay despite the inconvenience and hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I've stayed at better hotels for the price. The rooms were dated ... wallpaper peeling, old-style furnishings, closet and cabinet doors poorly functioning, and so on. On top of that, I had to pay for Internet access ... which wasn't that great. Really? I can go to any number of hotels for the price and get nicer accommodations AND free Internet service. I even have an HHonors membership but because the membership is new and I don't have enough stay time, I have to pay?? So where's the incentive to go again when I can get a nicer room and the same or better amenities somewhere else?? The hotel information packet didn't even list any menu for the room service ... so I didn't use it. Generally speaking, the rooms were clean (the cleaning staff was good), fairly quiet, and the bed was comfortable. If it weren't for the poor furnishings and the "pay as you go" Internet service, the hotel would be worth another stay. With so many other options in the area, however, you might be better off shopping around.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reginald,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sorry that we were not able to fully meet your expectations on this visit and understand your frustration about internet. We are currently reviewing our internet offering and discussing how to proceed. I can share with you that we do offer complimentary access in all our public areas as of now. I do hope you will consider giving us a second try in the future.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed from feb 9 till 14. No wifi in the room as that will be extra and even parking outside is chargeable. The only alternative is to use the San Jose city public wifi.

Breakfast included every morning and evening drink incl too. Did not find anything special in the room.
Floor 3 is for smoking and I stayed on 5th floor but you still can smell the residue of the smoke considering they told us that suppose to be diff ventilation for smoking floor.

Will stay in diff hotel next time like Hilton, Or Marriott.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven O

Steven,
Thank you so much for your review of your stay. We certainly understand that you have a choice on where to stay and sincerely apologize that you experienced some issues while staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it as a training tool. We greatly appreciate your business and hope you will consider giving us another try in the future.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I shared with my family that I would like a return stay but only more time, we were only able to spend two nights. The location is so great, for you have access to so many areas, whether its entertainment, shopping or dining. The complimentary breakfast is fabulous and the chefs are so friendly that it adds to the great breakfast. We are an Embassy Suites Family. Our daughter who is now 20 years of age and in college yet has memories of our stays when she was between three and four years of age. She coined the phrase and referred then and still refers to Embassy Suites as "The Big "E". A great stay and look forward to returning to Santa Clara Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I'm thrilled to hear that you and your family had an "Awesome Stay"! Thank you so much for your loyalty to Embassy Suites and for your generous comments about our hotel. We hope to see you again soon for an extended stay.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

From the initial welcome to the final goodbye and all in between, this hotel was one of the best I have stayed at. Great coffee, breakfast menu and evening reception. Rooms are spacious and clean. No shortage of hot water and comfortable bed. I am most likely to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Sue,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm so glad that we met your expectations and hope to see you again soon.