Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara
Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Ashiya, Japan
“Confort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I usually stay here in past 20+ years. Reason are 1) Good location, access to key places are good. 2) Hotel service is good. Manager and everyone gives hospitality. If I comment some; Hotel itself has long history and some looks a little oldfashined. Overall good place to stay for business and leasure.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Britney M, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review and for your continued loyalty. We appreciate your selecting our hotel when visiting Santa Clara. I'm so glad to hear that in the several times you have stayed with us, that you have enjoyed your stay and the service we provide. Thank you so much for your business and to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I normally stay at the Hilton down the road but at a 100 bucks more a night, I had to concede and try the Suites (also by Hilton). My first room was on the 6th floor facing highway 101 and the constant heavy buzzing of traffic wasn't my idea of a good night's sleep. The front desk offered a room on the third floor and although it was a non smoking room the floor is divided into half smoking and half non smoking. Guess what? You can smell the toxic fumes to the very end of the non smoking corridor! A big flaw in the room design is the windowless living room at the front of the room which, even with lights on, was so depressing that avoided using it. It is the first place that offers very spacious accommodation which you won't want to use! The gym is very small and can handle about 4-6 people at a time. Equipment is ok but not the latest and greatest. The last surprise I had was the $10 a day parking fee, not something you usually get at hotels and certainly not at the Hilton in Santa Clara. As a HHonors Gold member I would have expected parking to be at least complimentary! Staff are friendly, however!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Britney M, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I understand your frustration about the smoking rooms and wanted to let you know that starting September 1st we will no longer have any smoking rooms. We appreciate your feedback in regards to the gym and living room I will be sure to pass your comments along to upper management. We appreciate your business and hope you will consider staying with us again.
Nipomo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Never had a bad experience at Embassy Suites but this one is the best I have been at. It is in a great location, took me 10 minutes to get downtown San Jose (not during rush hour mind you), lovely lobby, GREAT breakfast as usual, comfy beds, very quiet room. The customer service really stood out making it my favorite. ALL the staff were so nice and friendly. When I was going over to the elevator, a man ran over and held the door for me. I told him how impressed I was with the customer service and he introduced himself as the assistant GM. I know this sounds funny, but he looked like he just stepped out of a box. So immaculate. It is nice to have people look professional. Sadly this doesn't always happen. They get it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your review. It's great to hear that our hotel is one of the best Embassy Suites you have stayed at! We are thrilled to hear that our hotel meets your expectations and that our Assistant GM made such a great impression on you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Santa Rosa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We really enjoyed our stay and wish we could have stayed longer to try out the indoor pool. I would recommend this hotel and definately stay here again. Breakfast was nice and the 10th floor was really quiet and clean.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Britney M, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you Alysia for such a great review! We always appreciate hearing from our guests. We hope you get the chance to visit us again soon and try out our indoor pool!
Waterford, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times before and every experience has been top notch. The rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff have been helpful and friendly. The facilities are always clean and in good repair. Breakfast is better than many chain restaurants. I was upgraded this last visit without me asking. The internet access was solid. I could stream videos and play an on-line game with no lag. The exercise room equipment was working in good order with towels available in the exercise room. Good experience and would like to stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Britney M, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review and for your loyalty. We appreciate your selecting our hotel when visiting Santa Clara. I'm so glad to hear that in the several times you have stayed with us, you have enjoyed your stay and are satisfied with our property as a whole. Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you again soon!
Sacramento
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

My daughter and I enjoyed staying at the Embassy Suites in Santa Clara. It is extremely close to Great America. We loved the complimentary breakfast and I thought the free happy hour was great. They accommodated my request to check in early with no additional charge. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Thank Drea B.
Britney M, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Santa Clara, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you Drea for your recent review. I'm so glad that you were able to take advantage of the different amenities we offer and that they were to your satisfaction. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We went there on a business trip and had organised a worshop there. Staff was very accommodating and responsive to our needs. Even those on night duty were very hospitable. Package was also of very good value. Rooms are spacious suites with a microwave each, and the business package we took also included the use of vending machines with complimentary drinks and snacks.

I had an unfortunate incident of being locked out of my room where the lock malfunctioned. Not even the master key could open the door. It was the last evening before flying out the next morning. The staff was quick to allocate me another room across my suite, and woke up their engineer at 1am to come over and sort out the lock. It was all sorted out eventually and I must commend the team for being responsive and emphatising to my needs. I'm yet to receive an email from the management, as promised, though.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SAAzli
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! Although there were a few bumps in the road, I'm happy to hear that you did enjoy our guest rooms, package pricing and the service of our staff. I will be sure to check in with management about the follow up email. Thank you again for your review and I hope you will consider staying with us again.