“Locals Favorite; inexpensive combo meals”

Four-Five-Six Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #95 of 460 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This is a locals favorite in the neighborhood for decades. They have Chinese Food with large portions for reasonable price. It is tasty and good; its not the best in the area; but makes for a nice week-night or week-end meal with family and friends. They have a nice fried banana desert. When you go, you usually have extras to take home which makes for a great lunch the next day. Service is friendly and they like it when you tell him how much you are enjoying the meal. You can also order in advance and do take out. As such, its a friendly local's restaurant to go to.

Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is where I go anytime I want great hot and sour soup. I live a few blocks from the restaurant and usually stop by for take out of hot and sour soup and an order of steamed dumplings. I put the dumplings into the soulp for a more hearty meal. A healthy low fat dinner and enough for two. I'm trying to behave on Weight Watchers and for about 7 points have a very satisfying dinner. I love going there when I have a cold it always clears my sinuses.

3  Thank Marilyn K