“R J the hotel clerk” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Orlando, Florida
“R J the hotel clerk”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

RJ was very courteous & gracious to me upon my arrival. His cheerful personality made me feel welcomed and appreciated. He went over & beyond to accommodate me & welcomed any concerns or questions that I had with billing and other small questions I had to ask. Of all the hotels that I have stayed I would have to say that RJ was the most gracious that I've met so. His thoughtfulness & cheerful attitude is why I will be returning. Thank you so much RJ

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Angela M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

The cleanest, cheapest, hotel in the area!
+hotel is clean
+hotel is nicely remodeled & decorated
+bed is comfy
+quiet hotel
+carpet is clean :D
+RJ, provides excellent customer service!
+I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for the most decent hotel/sleep for a low price !

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Factualandtruegal
San Jose, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Been here a few times at of those times RJ helped me. He was very nice and helpful. However, there is some sketchy people in the other rooms but it's probably because of the price. The wifi is a bit unreliable at times. The walls are very thin if you're a light sleeper.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank J408
Sunnyvale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Excellent stay at the Vagabond hotel Santa Clara last night.Front desk lady Julie was very professional and friendly.Rooms were clean and fresh.The location is very is well centered for businesses in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and Cupertino.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Seaside, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

First time staying at a hotel by myself, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. However, once I walked in, I felt very welcomed. RJ helped my at the front desk and was very informative and helpful! Thank you, RJ!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Julie have me a warm welcome and was helpful on numerous occasions during my stay.

The rooms are better than when I last stayed here, but the wi-fi is very unreliable. Definitely needs a boost.

Breakfast isn't that great, but I was able to make do.

Very quiet and lots of places to eat within walking distance. Would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
Ripon, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

We arrived after dark, so we weren't able to see what kind of shape the property was in. We checked into our room and noticed right away that there were stains on the bedspread (gross) so we threw it on the floor. Then when my husband went to check the windows, (before going sleep),we were appalled to find out the windows (on the ground floor) did NOT lock, so therefore you could lift the sliding window completely out of the frame. We went to the front desk and they called the maintenance man to see what he could do. He did not have a clue, being that my husband is a window guy he said "we need window locks" to put on the window frame. After 30 minutes (10:30 p.m.) he brought us vice grips that we had to attach to the window frame so an intruder could not open the window. We slept all night with vice grips on our window for security. I'm not joking!!!! We will never stay at this place again,

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

The Domain Hotel
The Domain Hotel
#5 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel

Been to Hotel E Real? Share your experiences!