I stayed at Vagabond, Santa Clara for almost 4 weeks straight and this place is excellent and offers very great value for money. The room was clean and the furniture inside were classy. Although from outside it looks that attractive, once inside the room it was comfortable and cozy. The staff was very friendly and especially RJ was exceptionally friendly and courteous. I would definitely stay here on my next visit and highly recommend it to anyone.
One minor issues:
- I wish there was an exhaust fan in the toilet instead of a window
Other than that, this place rocks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location and friendly service! Close to Great America Theme Park, Winchester Mystery House, Downtown, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Santa Clara University, Stanford University, and the San Jose Airport. Our amenities include, but are not limited to, Free Continental Breakfast, In-room coffee, Microwave and Refrigerator available, Free Newspaper, and Swimming Pool. Great value - visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel E Real reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Motel Santa Clara