“Excellent place to stay ...”
Review of Hotel E Real

Hotel E Real
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Santa Clara
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed at Vagabond, Santa Clara for almost 4 weeks straight and this place is excellent and offers very great value for money. The room was clean and the furniture inside were classy. Although from outside it looks that attractive, once inside the room it was comfortable and cozy. The staff was very friendly and especially RJ was exceptionally friendly and courteous. I would definitely stay here on my next visit and highly recommend it to anyone.

One minor issues:
- I wish there was an exhaust fan in the toilet instead of a window

Other than that, this place rocks!

1  Thank SeanPFL
There are newer reviews for Hotel E Real

Reviewed 12 March 2014

RJ was very courteous & gracious to me upon my arrival. His cheerful personality made me feel welcomed and appreciated. He went over & beyond to accommodate me & welcomed any concerns or questions that I had with billing and other small questions I had to ask. Of all the hotels that I have stayed I would have to say that RJ was the most gracious that I've met so. His thoughtfulness & cheerful attitude is why I will be returning. Thank you so much RJ

1  Thank Angela M
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

The cleanest, cheapest, hotel in the area!
+hotel is clean
+hotel is nicely remodeled & decorated
+bed is comfy
+quiet hotel
+carpet is clean :D
+RJ, provides excellent customer service!
+I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for the most decent hotel/sleep for a low price !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Factualandtruegal
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Been here a few times at of those times RJ helped me. He was very nice and helpful. However, there is some sketchy people in the other rooms but it's probably because of the price. The wifi is a bit unreliable at times. The walls are very thin if you're a light sleeper.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J408
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Excellent stay at the Vagabond hotel Santa Clara last night.Front desk lady Julie was very professional and friendly.Rooms were clean and fresh.The location is very is well centered for businesses in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and Cupertino.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2014

First time staying at a hotel by myself, so I was a bit nervous to say the least. However, once I walked in, I felt very welcomed. RJ helped my at the front desk and was very informative and helpful! Thank you, RJ!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Julie have me a warm welcome and was helpful on numerous occasions during my stay.

The rooms are better than when I last stayed here, but the wi-fi is very unreliable. Definitely needs a boost.

Breakfast isn't that great, but I was able to make do.

Very quiet and lots of places to eat within walking distance. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014
#4 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Biltmore Hotel & Suites
Biltmore Hotel & Suites
#10 of 32 in Santa Clara

Been to Hotel E Real? Share your experiences!