“SCV gem!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Los Angeles, California
“SCV gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I love local eateries and Lima Limon rewards me with delicious fare right here in Santa Clarita. I've been craving the Tacu Tacu con Churrasco y Salsa Chimichurri since my last visit. Yum!

Visited July 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Do yourself a favor and eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I tried to take my now wife here for our second date and we were a little off-put by the look outside, it's hard to believe how amazing this place is INSIDE; thankfully we came back to give it another try. The whole restaurant is run by a Peruvian family cooking up traditional cuisine with unbelievable quality and flavor. Definitely try the ceviche, it's life changing! My favorite is the ceviche mixto, oh wow. Everything else is also delicious, fresh and memorable. Take your wife, friend, or acquaintance here if you want an amazing experience at an awesome price! Do it, you will not regret it!

1 Thank Kaisertod
Santa Clarita, California
“Peruvian food, yes yes.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is the best Peruvian restaurant I have been to in Southern California. Not that my experiences with this range far and extensive, but I have eaten in perhaps half a dozen places over the years.

The fried yucca must be tried, it's better than your favorite french fries (in my opinion). The shrimp dishes excel there, and the service is very nice. It's a bit casual, and to be honest you're gonna have to look for this place as it's a small store frontage in a strip mall. But walk on in, get a booth and explore, this place is the sort that is worth driving a bit out of your way to go to.

• Visited May 2014
Santa Clarita, California
“great food, great ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

this place is simply too close to home, I mean literally speaking. really glad they chose the area. love the sumptuous meal, plus their variety of drinks.

• Visited January 2014
ALPINE
“A Great Find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

You're in for a pleasant surprise if you dine at Lima Limon. Don't judge it from the outside - it's located in a strip mall. Inside it's very pleasant with excellent service and fantastic food. They have an extensive menu and our waiter patiently described each dish we asked about. I can't remember the name of the dish I ordered but it was scallops and shrimp over noodles and my husband order the Tuca Tuca with garbanzo beans. The food presentation was beautiful and it tasted as good as it looked. My husband also ordered a Peruvian beer which was amazing. We had been on the road for a month and this was the best meal we had on our trip. We're trying to figure out how to work a visit to Lima Limon into our next road trip.

• Visited March 2014