“Great owner and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lily's Cafe

Lily's Cafe
Ranked #87 of 482 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great owner and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We came here based in asking our phone for the best breakfast place closest to us. When we came in there was a very energetic lady that said to sit where we liked. When she came over to us I asked if she was Lily and she said yes with a big smile.

She was very personable and the staff was as well. I told her we saw her our phone recommended us and she was super interested and happy. The food came out pretty quick even though the place was full which is a sign of a well run place.

It is next to a bowling alley so you might normally shy away from it but I wouldn't, it was definitely a value and beats the commercial IHOP type of place. Of interest, one person came in that was a local and Lily knew his name and asked if he wanted to usual, I like a place that learns it's regular customers.

Another gentleman came over and talked to us for a bit. He was a very nice man and the family enjoyed talking to him. Then Lily talked to us about places to live after I mentioned we were staying in a hotel until we find a place. The reviews were on par with what our realtor has said.

Overall it was a great experience. The food was good, especially the french toast. She told us to not worry if it was on the menu just tell her what I want and she'll make it. I did a special order with the French Toast and was perfect.

Also don't be surprised if you hear singing, that a as Lily as she walked around helping people...it was very neat.

1 Thank BloodSpray