Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
US$160
US$201
US$167
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$178
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
US$167
US$149
ComfortSuites
US$174
US$148
HIExpress.com
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
US$153
  • Pool
US$190
US$164
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
TripAdvisor
1,003 results
All reviewsevening receptionmagic mountainsix flagsmanagers receptionseparate bedroommade to order breakfasthash brownsfrench toastliving areabusiness parkomeletcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentgreat place to stayla areawe've stayedoatmeal
Reviewed 10 June 2013

The location was great. The hotel looked like some place I couldn't afford but when I got my bill I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were bigger than some peoples' apartments. I think 6 people could fit in the shower alone. The TVs were awesome! The breakfast was a buffet combined with a chef to cook you omelets, pancakes, etc. The pool area was a nice place to drink your morning coffee. The pool hours should be later than 10PM though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Stayed one night to be close to Six Flags Magic Mountain (less than 10 minute drive). Good location, also close to Westfield Valencia (good shopping and dining, highly recommend Wokcano). Nice area, preferred my stay here over staying in Hollywood

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

My friends and I recently stayed here on a quick trip to the area, And WOW! is all I can say. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was the best that I've ever had at a hotel. And they have a Manager's Reception in their bar in the evening. What more could you ask for? I am definitely recommending this place to all my friends and family that come down to the Valencia/Santa Clarita area.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Beautiful, brightly painted hotel that looks like something out of Portugal. Good place to get a good night's sleep in noisy Southern California. Spacious, tiled-floor shower is perfect for a big guy like me. Rooms with a view of stark canyons on one side and drab office/industrial buildings and a kids' playland on the other side. Bar is tiny and bad; breakfast staff is rude. But this is the L.A. area--can't expect much hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We had a group of 12 year old girls on a trip to Magic Mountain. They thought this was the nicest hotel they had ever stayed in. We stuck them all in the back room and shut the door. It was perfect! Location was great. Very Clean. Breakfast was awesome.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Valenciagm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our hotel...I loved this one as I have a 12 year old and we just had a end of the year party for them too :) Again thanks for your review!

Thanks,