Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia
US$142
US$160
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$178
ComfortSuites
US$174
US$148
HIExpress.com
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
US$153
  • Pool
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
US$201
Hotwire.com
1,003 results
All reviewsevening receptionmagic mountainsix flagsmanagers receptionseparate bedroommade to order breakfasthash brownsfrench toastliving areabusiness parkomeletcomplimentary breakfastbreakfast was excellentgreat place to stayla areawe've stayedoatmeal
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast is good fresh and made at your choice. The evening reception was a surprise. Complimentary drinks and food is always nice, specially when your in the pool! Loved it and will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Everything meet our satisfaction, except that there were no elevators for my father who had a hard time getting up and down the stairs. The food was really good and the pool was very clean. I like that the kitchen was fully stocked.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Valencia, California on April 12th for my birthday weekend with some friends. I prefer to stay at an Embassy Suites for the evening reception (friends loved the free booze) and delicious breakfast. The hotel was nice, staff was friendly, very nice lobby area. The hotel was very crowded with kids running around. We avoided the pool at first because of how crowded it was. Later in the evening around 9PM we gave it another try. It was still crowded but there was room to squeeze in the Jacuzzi. There were no towels so I ran in and asked for a few for our group. A lady brought out towels but unfortunately not enough because the others in the pool snatched them before we could and we were left to air dry. Then we got back to the room and requested more pillows and blankets for the room. To our surprise they were out of blankets and pillows but could bring us a sheet. Around 11PM some of the blankets had been cleaned and one was brought to our room. Overall we had a great time. I would encourage this location to stock up on towels, blankets, pillows ect. for the nights they are fully booked. Since Six Flags is 5 minutes away it would be convenient if a shuttle service was offered for hotel guests to and from the park since parking is rip off!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2014

after making reservations at the embassy using my credit card, keep in mind every hotel in the area is sold out, and traveling hundreds of miles by train and taking a taxi all the way to the hotel when i am checking in the rude desk clerk says they don't accept my card! if that was the case why was my room even reserved to begin with? on that note the embassy wasted my time money and left me utterly disappointed

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael F
Valenciagm, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Michael,

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the unfortunate incident regarding your credit card recently. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I have taken your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of letting guests know which type of credit cards we accept here. I hope that you will try us again the next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area.

Kind Regards,

Ron Carter

Reviewed 12 April 2014

treat you right - evening recption could use more food but breakfast is outstanding. I've stayed here both on business and personal - always great. Would not stay anywhere else in Valencia - nice outdoor pool area albeit small - rooms are large and well appointed.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We are proud to be your hotel of choice, we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thanks,