Santa Clarita Motel
US$190
US$167
GardenInn.com
US$175
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$189
Comfort Suites(Stevenson Ranch)
US$156
US$118
ComfortSuites
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
US$208
  • Pool
US$192
US$164
Best Western Valencia Inn(Santa Clarita)
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanmagic mountainlarge mini fridgewould stay here againplastic wrappedclean place to sleepcommuter trainsoap and shampoohotel clerksix flagsshower pressuregreat bargainexpensive hoteljob donestayed for one nightup to datenice stay
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We booked this motel as we landed late and wanted to start our journey north but needed a nights sleep beforehand. The room we got was as the pictures shows. Big and spacious and tastefully decorated for a budget motel. Price was right for the standard. Would definitely stay again as a stopover.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed here for a week, staff were friendly and rooms are spaceous. Free use of gold's gym at the mall and free coffee and danish bread for breakfast. Wifi are not easy to connect to. Also trains pass by during the night but not too loud to ruin your night.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JDRN88
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I just needed to book a cheap room in Santa Clarita for one night. Upon comparing prices, this was the cheapest in the area that looked nice enough for me to feel comfortable in. I was surprised by how nice the rooms looked in the photos I saw online, but it looked just as nice in real life.

The property looks good from the outside, too. Not many rooms here, so book in advance in case they sell out. I got a deluxe king bed room for only about $70, which was fantastic in my opinion. Very clean, loved the decor, the bathroom was fantastic with tiled flooring and a nice shower. Large flat screen TV with a lot of channels. The man at the front desk was nice and chatted with me for a moment, too. They have a washer and dryer on site (about $1.25 in quarters to use each) which helped me out. Oh yeah, and there was a pretty good sized fridge in the room which would be nice to use if I had needed it.

My only issues with the place are:
1. The location: it's right next to a big road (Railroad Avenue), and although I didn't hear the trains at all, the road has a lot of fast traffic on it you can hear somewhat at night.
2. The parking. It's a small place with very limited parking. As I saw from experience, all it takes is a couple of people taking up two spaces with their cars, and there's no where left for others to park.

Otherwise, though, it was a very cool place for a very good price. Will likely stay here again if I ever return to Santa Clarita.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2013

When we consider the quality of a motel I feel we must look at what is controllable for the property owner. The Santa Clarita Motel seems to make an effort to please the customer by providing the best rooms they can offer at a reasonable price in the Los Angeles area.

The only issue is with the hotel being near the railroad tracks nearby with a train blowing its horn "chugging" along at midnight; however, beyond one train in the middle of the night the hotel makes a big effort to create a comfortable room.

Room Tip: Upstairs, farther away from the railroad tracks is best.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

I only booked this motel because of the good reviews on here. There was trash in the bathroom when we checked in and the room looked nothing like the pictures. The price was to high for the kind of room it was but because they are close to six flags they think they can charge what ever they want. We have season passes to six flags and we will stay somewhere else next Time.

• Stayed: August 2013