“Wish I could live here !!”

Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Reviewed 14 May 2014

You will find Nothing to complain about, rooms are crisp and clean, staff is Friendly and the breakfast was Amazing !!! Great over all experience ! Good location, close to everything you might need. We will definitely be staying again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hello Jan M

Thank you for your wonderful review of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I can’t think of any header that would be a bigger compliment to us than the one you wrote! I look forward sharing this with my team because I know they will be excited to hear about this! Please stay with us again in the future as we love to have you as our guests!

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We had a great experience at Holiday Inn, the staff were friendly, the rooms were comfy, and the breakfast was great. We were all pleased with the services at the hotel. The hotel is not far from restaurants, all within walking distance.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hello Melkw,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I’m very pleased you had a great time and that you liked the fact that we have a lot of restaurant options close to our hotel! We all look forward welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I am actually writing this while still staying at the hotel I always usually write a review after the full stay but this hotel is different class
After arriving on a eleven hour flight and two hours at LAX we was beat upon checking in the gentlemen actually asked us where we had travelled from and asked about the flight then he came out with a bottle of cold water each which was a nice touch
He also gave us a room at the back of the hotel away from the road out front however I don't think road noise would be a problem anyway
The hotel has a safety deposit box which was very handy the breakfast area is compact and very clean and actually you have a four hour window to eat breakfast between 6am and 10am which is great because usually it's two hours
Also they have 24 hr coffee available which again another plus the hotel is so clean and staff friendly but not so much that they are in you're face like sayDisney employees
They are always friendly and accommodating
The rooms are very nice we had a double queen for us and two children and the room size was just about right the room had microwave ,fridge,TV,hair dryer etc
Also the free wifi was very good only annoying thing was you did have to log into the network quite often but I think think is so you have not got numerous devices logged onto the system at any onetime
I hope the manager reads this review because his staff that he has are a credit to this hotel
And I would like to thank them for getting our U.S road trip off to a fantastic start

1  Thank madpartyboy
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Hello madpartyboy

My name is Jeroen Buiks and I’m the General Manager at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I value all guest feedback I can find on the Internet and checking TripAdvisor reviews is on my daily to-do list! We like to listen to our guests and to improve on our service by taking all positive and negative feedback seriously! I am very lucky that I work with an amazing team who is dedicated to remain an award winning Hampton hotel. Over the past 3 years we managed to be in the top 5% of the Hampton brand in regards to guest satisfaction, and the team takes great pride in this!

In regards to the internet, please let us know next time as we are working on a new promotion code that stays connected for a long time so it won’t disconnect you every so often.
Thanks again for your amazing review and I look forward passing this on to my team members!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This hotel is a Gem! You will not be disappointed. I almost always stay at a hilton brand ususally embassy suites. This hotel is in the same ball park with the quality of service. They have a great friendly staff and the little treats along the way puts it in a class of its own. If I had one compliant it would be that the queen bed room is too small but cute. My advice is pay a little more and get the king room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Hello Monica B

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to give you the same great service as our big brother Embassy Suites! Our single Queen rooms are smaller that our regular King or Double Queen room and the difference between these room types is typically $10.00. When coming back to us please let us know advance if you have any room preferences as we always try to accommodate all our guests the best we can!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We only stayed for one night but really enjoyed our stay. Our room was in the back of the hotel so it was quiet. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, and we enjoyed the option of breakfast as well as the variety! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Hi Kristal W

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy we were able to offer you a nice quiet room at the back of the hotel. I also like the fact that you enjoyed our breakfast selection! We all look forward welcoming you back soon at Hampton!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel has service, style, and a smile! Welcome is awesome and kept the energy up the whole time I was there, thank you! I recommend this hotel to anyone, Outback Steakhouse next door was yum yum too, perfect after a long day of travel.

Hello Demea M.

Thank you so much for recommending the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita to friends and family! We strive to offer a cozy and friendly environment to all our guests and we want to make everyone feel at home. I’m happy my staff took great care of you and that you felt our Hamptonality on your stay with us. On behalf of the team, please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel is quite pricey, at $150 a night and up. The rooms were small but the bed was comfortable, breakfast was delicious, close to shops and restaurants. Overall nice. Breakfast time can get very crowded and roudy in this hotel but I guess it's expected since a lot of theme park visitors stay here. Overall enjoyed my stay here

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hello Cherry90210,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your stay with us! I’m happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us even though it happened to be a busy time at the hotel. We always try our best to accommodate large groups by adding additional seating in the lobby or open up our meeting room for overflow searing. I also like the fact that you were pleased with the proximity of our hotel to Six Flags Magic Mountain. This is only a few miles away so that makes the Hampton Inn an ideal spot to stay when visiting the park.

We all look forward welcoming you back soon when traveling to Santa Clarita/Six Flags!