We booked a room for an overnight stay for our trip to Universal Studios from San Jose.
We arrived late but they even accommodated our prior request for a high floor and room away from I-5. They were booked for the evening.
We had a problem with getting into our room. Neither of the two cardkeys worked. When I went downstairs, they reencoded our keys and everything worked fine. The seemed really concerned, so they sent a front desk person up with me to my room to make sure everything was ok. It was. I thought that was a nice touch to correct a problem.
Overall a clean, nice hotel with a great staff.
- Clean, modern rooms with fridge, micro.
- Plenty of convenient USB charging ports and 110V outlets.
- soft towels! I don't think I've been to a hotel that used fabric softener on their bath towels. What a plesant surprise from the "scratchy skin graters" they normally have at most hotels.
- Great AC
- Feather pillows
- Nice white high-end comforters
- Decent sheets
-Friendly, great staff.
- Hard beds in my opinion
- Not enough light control for the windows, we always had light coming through the sides of the shade. There was no other curtain to block the light
Overall, very nice. I'll be coming back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita Hotel Santa Clarita
- Hampton Inn Santa Clarita
- Santa Clarita Hampton Inn