“Recommended and worth it”
Review of I Love Sushi

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Fresno, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended and worth it”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a coworker of my boyfriend and I'm glad we asked the opinion of a local, as we are not from the area. We were not disapointed, this place was excellent! I was impressed by the assorted items they brought to the table to start us off (2 piceices of sushi, orange wedges, cucumber and bites of teriyaki chicken...i think). The edmame we ordered was cooked just right and was the perfect portion for an appetizer. They had everything a sushi lover could want, including a really awesome spicy roll with jalapeno and siracha - the spicier the better for me so I Ioved this. It was spicy and flavorful at the same time. I got a free sake shot on the house with the order of my beer, so this was a nice surprise as was the warm sake that came with one of our rolls. While the warm sake is a bit of an acquired taste, I did try some and decided it was a bit strong for my liking. The wait staff was nice and very attentive. The prices were reasonable and comparable to other sushi restaurants I have been to across the state.

Visited May 2014

Mariposa, California
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Staff was very attentive but not overly so. We received complimentary soups, taste testers and small sake. Great food!

Vejle, Denmark
“Excellent service, fantastic food”
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend because a friend from Santa Cruz recommended it to us. They give you so many free starters! We got two in and out rolls that were delicious (Godzilla and heart attack) . And I have to say that the service was the best that we have received in a very long time. You just have to experience it by yourself. I really recommend it if you like sushi.

Sonora, California
“Decent food but poor service”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stop by here after a comedy show. We got there just after 10pm on Saturday. While this was the fastest we've ever received sushi, it was also the quickest we've ever eaten it. We received our bill before our food even came and were told this was last call. We were rushed out by 10:45 (they close at 11) and felt that we couldn't even sit and enjoy the food that we paid around $60 for. The sushi wasn't the best I've tasted but not the worst either. I would try it again but only if it was earlier in the evening.

Key Largo, Florida
“Good sushi, decent price”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Service was very attentive and menu choices were good. Prices were fair for the quality of food and atmosphere.

Visited October 2013