“The boardwalk and beach are very nice”

Santa Cruz Main Beach
Ranked #13 of 87 things to do in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular beach, with killer waves, is known as one of the top surfing spots in the world.
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had not visited the boardwalk and beach at Santa Cruz for about 10 years and since then they have really cleaned-up the boardwalk. I remember looking at the Gaint Dipper Roller Coaster thinking I would never ride it due to its condition. Now it looks safer as they spent some money repairing it. The beach was clean and well groomed.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Our main Beach in Santa Cruz if filled with Volleyball nets, You can always find a game going on, and you can always join, The Beach is Clean, nestle between the Wharf and the Boardwalk play area ,Its a nice stretch to walk to the San Lorenzo River, Good enough to swim, Sand is white and pretty clean for a main Beach, Palm trees and tables near the Casino , come and enjoy people Watching ,Sun and Surf, I love going to the Main B each grab a bench and watch the local and tourist enjoying a day at the Beach, I recommend this safe and pictures stop in Santa Cruz..our little gem on the west coast..

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The boardwalk is easily the highlight of Santa Cruz, so it is difficult for the beach to match it. However this is an ok beach to hang out on a sunny day. There is a lifeguard on duty during summer which is comforting and there is a separate, quieter section of the beach with hardly any waves which is good for younger children to play and wade in.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have to say this is the cleanest I have seen this beach in a while. Enjoyed all we did on our trip and met some great people locals and out of towners. Thanks Santa Cruz for the great trip. See you next year.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Great experience, far away place from San Jose. I experiences sun set over there and lot of good places to eat. I wouldn't say that it is a log vacation spot but yes one day visit is a must.