We just got back from a wonderful 2 day stay at the Sea and Sand Inn. We stayed in the Executive King Spa Room. The staff here are friendly and informative about Santa Cruz. My kids and I really enjoyed the continental breakfasts and the afternoon cookies, popcorn and lemonade. The view of the ocean and the Boardwalk is gorgeous. It is only about a 1/2 mile walk or drive to the Boardwalk. You can get to the beach in less than 5 minutes. This is our 3rd year coming to the Inn and we will definitely be back again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz