We had a standard king room on the bottom floor. The grounds are great and amazing spots to overlook the ocean. The room was so small we had to juggle the suitcases around the crib. The hotel was perfect walking distance to the boardwalk. The room was clean and had the softest towels. Our favorite part was having the window open that evening and hearing the ocean, the sea lions and the yells from the boardwalk. The hotel was super secure and felt really safe. Splurge on a larger room but you won't be in it long. Too much fun stuff to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz