Brilliant location. Vast room. (205) Ultra comfortable beds. Lovely in room double Jacuzzi. Superb shower, more like a 'spa shower' actually. Friendly and helpful staff.
Decent breakfast. Should have been better for that price.
You pay for the location here. In my mind over priced, you can get far better 'boutique' quality for around $350 per night in the area but I doubt you can get a better view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz