With a daughter at UCSC we visit Santa Cruz often. I wish we found the Sea and Sand on day 1. This place is fantastic!
Park the car and walk everywhere. Falling asleep to the sound of the waves, amazing home made scones hot out of the oven for breakfast, very friendly staff, easy parking/ access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz