Our King size room was large with a newly updated bathroom that was huge. We had a jaczuzzi tub and king size bed. The jacuzzi tub was actually in th room in the corner which was really odd but it was fun to turn on the jets and soak.
I am not sure it was worth spendning $250 a night only because in Santa Cruz you spend most of your time on the beach boardwalk or out wandering the downtown, not sitting in your room.
It did look to be one of the safer, nicer spots in the area. There are a lot of dumpy motels in Santa Cruz and the Coast Hotel next door was a dreary box.
Next time I would try the West Cliff Inn. It looked lovely and was right near the Sea and Sand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz