My boyfriend and I stayed here in May. We can't wait to go back. We stayed in one of the King Spa rooms. It had a very comfy king bed, a 42" flat screen TV, DVD player, activity table with two chairs, mini fridge, microwave, gas fireplace, and a jacuzzi in the room. This hotel is just steps from the beach. We sat out on the patio and sipped our beer and watched the surfers in the water and other people on the beach. It was definitely one of the nicest rooms I've ever stayed in. The breakfast was good, there were evening snacks in the lobby, and the staff was very courteous and helpful. The overall setting was very serene.
(Don't forget to hit up the Mystery Spot while you're in town!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz