Flew in from San Francisco and stayed here our first night. The staff was friendly although not very good at directions, took us about five minutes to figure out how to get to our room. Our room was on the bottom floor and had a small patio right ouside the door with chairs and a table. The room had a small corner fireplace which really heated up the room. The room was quite spacious as well. Looks like some remodeling has been done recently, the bathtub was a brand new Kohler tub I would like in my own home. The bed was super comfy and I slept like a rock! We left the window open during the night to listen to the waves crashing and in the morning we heard seals in the bay. Breakfast was good and had scones, boiled eggs, pastries, coffee. Overall loved this hotel. Only downside is that there was no beach access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ocean-front Sea & Sand Inn has always been popular with savvy out-of-towners, but a major renovation in 2009 has added a whole new “wow” factor. Three new luxury king spa rooms with ocean view balconies were added; two spacious family cottages with private hot tubs and three other spa rooms were also upgraded. All 22 rooms have a fantastic ocean front view of sparkling Monterey Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Sea & Sand Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea And Sand Hotel Santa Cruz
- Hotel Sea And Sand
- Sea And Sand Inn Santa Cruz