“a return to ERIKS”

Eriks Delicafe
Ranked #195 of 374 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 August 2013

To tell you the truth I hadn't been to Erik's for a while, Erik's had moved from my familer spot and I just stop going, there was a buy one get one free coupon in the local paper and I was going on a trip and decided to get two sandwiches from Eriks, I got a wrap and a Turkey Pesto Sandwich, well I was delighted,,
both of my chooses where delicious and I have since returned to Erik's to get a nice Sandwich and drink, the Sandwich was very Fresh, a nice choose of Breads and dressing to go along..I am a customer once more, I do recommend Erik's if your Downtown and want a nice clean pleasant atmosphere , the service was counter style and the waitpeople were helpful and friendly..plenty of tables and a very nice decor...I recommend giving Erik's a try , they have soups and chili and lots of deserts to chose from...I am a return customer, so I would say there two for one coupon worked and it got me to come back and once again enjoy Eriks.

There are newer reviews for Eriks Delicafe

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife had a sandwich at this deli that she thought was good, I had chicken vegetable rice soup that was fairly tasteless and just slightly warmer than room temperature to boot, and when you combine those experiences it looks to me like it comes up to a generous rating of average.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I've always enjoyed the food at Eriks. The service is quick, they have great sandwiches, a variety of soups and healthy salads!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

We have eaten at a number of Eriks in the area and they are very consistent in their quality. I likethe specials they come up with. Good food at a fair price in a nice deli setting.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I used to love Eriks when I was a poor student looking for a treat of a meal out. They offered good size portions and plenty of choices. Now I think of Eriks as a medium level Sandwich shop. Ok for lunch but no more than that.