“Great sandwiches, great prices just the way you want it”
Review of Eriks Delicafe

Eriks Delicafe
Ranked #202 of 377 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I hadn't been to Erik's in years...wow, the sandwiches are still great for not much money and they combinations they dream up are really good. Great local atmosphere and great tasting salads, soups, and sandwiches. A great place to take the family for lunch.

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the soup and half sandwich combo for lunch. I enjoyed the DelMonte veggie sandwich--loaded with avocado slices and sprouts! I paired it with the Tomato basil bisque soup. Delicious! The other person had the Reuben with the chicken veggie rice soup. Great lunch spot. Pricing great and portion sizes were perfect.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

To tell you the truth I hadn't been to Erik's for a while, Erik's had moved from my familer spot and I just stop going, there was a buy one get one free coupon in the local paper and I was going on a trip and decided to get two sandwiches from Eriks, I got a wrap and a Turkey Pesto Sandwich, well I was delighted,,
both of my chooses where delicious and I have since returned to Erik's to get a nice Sandwich and drink, the Sandwich was very Fresh, a nice choose of Breads and dressing to go along..I am a customer once more, I do recommend Erik's if your Downtown and want a nice clean pleasant atmosphere , the service was counter style and the waitpeople were helpful and friendly..plenty of tables and a very nice decor...I recommend giving Erik's a try , they have soups and chili and lots of deserts to chose from...I am a return customer, so I would say there two for one coupon worked and it got me to come back and once again enjoy Eriks.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My wife had a sandwich at this deli that she thought was good, I had chicken vegetable rice soup that was fairly tasteless and just slightly warmer than room temperature to boot, and when you combine those experiences it looks to me like it comes up to a generous rating of average.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I've always enjoyed the food at Eriks. The service is quick, they have great sandwiches, a variety of soups and healthy salads!