“Great Burger”

Ranked #51 of 389 Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Our delicious burgers are made with fresh, all-natural beef with NO hormones and NO antibiotics. Local vegetables are delivered fresh daily.
Reviewed 17 October 2013

It was the best burger that I have had from a fast-food take out, All was great, including the bun. Glad I didn't order fries, had enoug trouble eating the burger with extra lettuce.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Diego, your customer services was awesome!! We called in our order on 08/21, you were attentive, clear and did not rush me on the phone. I was stoked that I was able to substitute a "beef" burger for a "turkey" burger on my Duke!! Our order was ready when we got there. Everything was super good. My only "gripe" would be that the prices are a little too high, on the other hand your customer service made up for that.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Being a local, I was hoping this was going to be better; had my hopes up only to be disappointed. I ordered the Basic Betty ... and while everything was okay, there was nothing to "write home about." It was just sorta blah; honestly, no taste. Major surprise ... but truth is truth. I added some seasoning as well as mustard and ketchup, and that helped, but the basic burger taste just wasn't there. :( Really bummed.
The sweet potato fries were scrumptious, however!
Sure do wish Santa Cruz had an In-n-Out!!!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Well this is the one on the main strip of Santa Cruz down by the Catalyst. It was too crowded and when I got my burger, there was not much of a taste. That is too bad. I will wonder if the others are the same way.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Liked the chili & grilled cheese, but the nachos were the weakest version I'd ever seen; chips, beans, and cheese, with a spattering of tomatoes. Anything else added would be charged!