We were happy to have found such a great location and truly enjoyed our stay. Clean room albeit small (Room 103) and had the look & feel of a room from the early 70's. There was a small table sized ironing board but we had to ask the front desk for an iron, there wasn't a hair dryer and no tissues in the room. Not a big deal except what we paid for the room we expected a bit more.
The owners couldn't be kinder and more helpful. We will be back but next time we will get a bigger room with a view of the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz