Edgewater Beach Motel
Beachview inn(Santa Cruz)
  • Breakfast included
Seaway Inn(Santa Cruz)
View Hotel
Bay Front Inn(Santa Cruz)
Dream Inn(Santa Cruz)
  • Pool
Coastview Inn(Santa Cruz)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenbunk bedsrooms are amazingbigger roomseparate bedroompull out sofawithin walking distanceview of the oceanheated poolsan franciscowharfjesseboardwalkremotedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I stayed here for a week and had a great wnd wonderful time. I was oly a few steps from the ocean so i could hear sea lions. The motel was so close to everything and so convienient. The beds were amazing and the rooms themselves were newly redone lookedbrand new. The management is unparalleled in in every way always there to help and make your stay even more perfect. I will stay here every time i come to santa cruz

Room Tip: all rooms amazing
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2012

My fiancé and I decided it was time to get married and picked the Santa Cruz area to have a small gathering of family to have a beach wedding. We had 14 people and 3 small dogs. We decided this one week prior to our arrival and found that finding a place that we could have the entourage of people and dogs was going to be a challenge if not impossible.
When I called the Edgewater I found that Dee, one of property managers, was very eager to help us to accomplish our goal. She set us up with 2 rooms for our group. When we arrived and checked into our room, we saw a nice vase of flowers on the table. The rooms were very clean and equipped to meet all our cooking needs as well. The location was very convenient and with a short walk of less than 5 minutes we could be on the boardwalk.
Dee and Barry were great hosts and very personable! They have rules that they enforce, which I like. It keeps it nice for future guests.
As far as we are concerned, the Edgewater Beach Motel, their management and staff are top notch. We will definitely stay ther again. Thanks Dee and Barry!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank John K
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I reserved a room for two night 7/27/12 and 7/28/12 and I gave them my card #. I was told that I was not going to be charged until I got their. They charged me 900.00 and the manager Barry told me that he did not while my bank said they did.Dont trust them with your card.

Room Tip: a different hotel
Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Luis B
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My husband and I LOVED THIS HOTEL. THE ROOMS ARE CHARMING, COMFORTABLE, AND
HAVE WONDERFUL OCEAN VIEWS. The managers and staff treated us like family. We're planning to stay again during our next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms are charming and have the nicest management I have ever experienced. Our room had a beautiful fireplace and wonderful jacuzzi/ Bed was extremely comfortable and pool had ocean views.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

We stayed here last weekend and thought it was a great place to stay with kids. Our room had bunk beds (which they loved!) and my husband and I had plenty of room to hang out once the kids went to bed. We would definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family