I was set on staying at The Dream one of the newer hotels right on the beach. But babe wanted to explore more. So we drove around and stumbled upon Edgewater Beach Motel.
Such a lovely place!!! We had a room with a see through fireplace, a private deck with a lovely view of the beach and a sunken jacuzzi bath tub.
The gentleman at the counter was extremely helpful with our late night check in. Answering questions and giving us the number to the best local pizza joint.
Our room was spacious and clean. The room had all the extras you could need. Flat Screen TV, mini fridge, DVD player, microwave and AWESOME patio furniture.
In short I would stay at Edgewater Beach Motel again and again. I've always loved Santa Cruz and now I have a favorite haunt to stay while I play.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz