This authentic Santa Cruz motel has it all! We parked our car in it's own designated spot and walked everywhere.! Beach, Boardwalk, Municipal Wharf, West Cliff Dr. and Downtown Pacific Avenue. That was when we were not in our "Captain's Cabin" in front of the fire, in the large jacuzzi tub or just enjoying the full view of the Bay. Staff was great.Trying not to be biased from their welcome to us w/ champagne and fresh flowers from the lush gardens! What was quite nice was having the children come vist for a family breakfast made in the state of the art kitchen, including granite counters and eaten on the private deck and lawn, again enjoying the picture perfect bay view! This is the Real Deal! Quintesential Santa Cruz. The only way to go with the awful gas prices. This motel does allow pets but they are so organized about it that it caused no problem for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz