My daughter and I love to go to Santa Cruz every few months to experience the boardwalk and the beach. Unfortunately, the hotel on the beach that we normally stay at was completely booked as this was a last minute trip for us. After driving around, I noticed the sign for the Edgewater and that there was a vacancy. Not knowing what to expect, we stopped in at the front desk. The owners were absolutely solicitous and showed us the rooms that were available. There was ample space, a wonderful kitchen and best of all we could walk down the hill to the pier and the boardwalk. My daughter and I call this our accidental find, and we will definitely make this our first choice for our future Santa Cruz stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardalk 1 block east and across from main beach & wharf. 17 unique non-smoking units. Spacious family suites with fully equipped kitchens, separate bedroom, and 2 T.V.'s. Enjoy our delightful climate while relaxing by our pool. Picnic area with gas BBQ's and great view. Short walk to downtown and west cliff drive. Some rooms with fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and oceanviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Edgewater Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Edgewater Beach Santa Cruz