Got to town around midnight drove around and visited many of the hotels and no one answered the night windows. Finally I got to the fireside inn and they gave me and my friends a room at a great price. Thanks for the room we needed it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fireside Inn is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Coconut Grove. Under new management January of 2014, the Fireside Inn has been completely renovated to give the guest the best experience in the area. Other attractions within 5 miles are Lighthouse Field State Beach, University of California Santa Cruz, and the DeLaveaga Golf Course. Downtown Santa Cruz is a 10 minute walk, with dining, museums and shopping surrounding the Fireside Inn.The Fireside Inn Santa Cruz features free Wi-Fi. Free parking is included. All guest rooms are comfortably furnished with standard amenities including free high speed internet access, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, alarm clock radio, and cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Motel Santa Cruz