Other than no air conditioner and bad wifi I have no complaints. The view was nice, beautiful Boardwalk views. We didn't have to worry about parking being a block away from the boardwalk. The property seemed safe. The rooms had a fridge and microwave which is a huge deal when traveling with little ones. The room looked and smelled fine. We would stay here again. I booked directly through the hotel and got the best rates, only $100 for a weeknight. No swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fireside Inn is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Coconut Grove. Under new management January of 2014, the Fireside Inn has been completely renovated to give the guest the best experience in the area. Other attractions within 5 miles are Lighthouse Field State Beach, University of California Santa Cruz, and the DeLaveaga Golf Course. Downtown Santa Cruz is a 10 minute walk, with dining, museums and shopping surrounding the Fireside Inn.The Fireside Inn Santa Cruz features free Wi-Fi. Free parking is included. All guest rooms are comfortably furnished with standard amenities including free high speed internet access, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, alarm clock radio, and cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Motel Santa Cruz