I took a trip to the Boardwalk with some friends. The location of this hotel is great, just a few minutes walk from the beach, but it was the most disgusting place i've ever stayed. The window in the bathroom was open when we got there and there were little flies everywhere. The window opened up to a wall that had graffiti all over it. The shower was dirty, disgusting, and stained. The waste basket was still full of trash that the previous people left, and the TV didn't even work at all. I would NEVER stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fireside Inn is located less than a 5-minute walk from the Santa Cruz Boardwalk and Coconut Grove. Under new management January of 2014, the Fireside Inn has been completely renovated to give the guest the best experience in the area. Other attractions within 5 miles are Lighthouse Field State Beach, University of California Santa Cruz, and the DeLaveaga Golf Course. Downtown Santa Cruz is a 10 minute walk, with dining, museums and shopping surrounding the Fireside Inn.The Fireside Inn Santa Cruz features free Wi-Fi. Free parking is included. All guest rooms are comfortably furnished with standard amenities including free high speed internet access, microwave, mini fridge, hair dryer, free local calls, alarm clock radio, and cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Fireside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Inn By The Beach Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Hotel Santa Cruz
- Paradise Motel Santa Cruz